Setup Ajman Free Zone Company
Ajman Free Zone Company Formation is the best way to start business in the UAE!
SET UP A TRADING
+ smart office
SET UP A PROFESSIONAL
+ smart office
WHY SETUP COMPANY IN AJMAN FREE ZONE?
About Ajman Free Zone
Start your business in 1 day
LICENSE FEES + SMART OFFICE
from 6000 USD/year
The most favorable prices - packages of services from 6000 USD
RESIDENT VISA VALID 3 YEARS
+ 550 USD refundable deposit
24 hours UAQ company setup professional fee USD 6 000 only
1 DAY AJMAN FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION PROCESS
1ST STEP – 8:00
2ND STEP – 8:30
3RD STEP – 9:30
4TH STEP – 10:30
5TH STEP – 11:30
LAST STEP – 12:00
Now you can start your business!
What comes next?
You can be a sponsor for your family after you get visa stamp.
The whole visa process should take around 7-10 days.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT AJMAN FREE ZONE COMPANY SETUP
Do I need to visit UAE to register a company?
How long does registration take?
What is included into your service?
Is audit required at the time of company renewal?
Where can I carry out my business?
Can I have an office in Dubai?
Can I open bank account in UAE?
How many visas can I get in my company?
Features of registration a company in Ajman Free Zone
Ajman Free Zone appeared in 1988 and 8 years after that it gained autonomous status according to the decree of the ruler of this emirate. As soon as the authority of this free zone got the opportunity to independently regulate its activities, the investment climate in the region improved, and foreign entrepreneurs came to the market.
Ajman is one of the most dynamically developing UAE Emirates. In recent years, the number of companies in the Ajman Free Zone quadrupled. For a long time, the territory of this free zone has been expanded and built up, new infrastructure facilities have been added and today it is able to fit tens of thousands of international companies. The free zone began to act at full capacity quite recently, and today Ajman Free Zone business setup is a perfect choice for registration of a company with 100% foreign capital in the UAE.
This free zone is best suited for industrial activities as well as international trade. Ajman Free Zone company formation is most often chosen by small and medium enterprises because the best conditions for them are created here.
Benefits of Ajman Free Zone business setup
This free zone is absolutely not accidentally chosen for business by so many foreign entrepreneurs. Ajman Free Zone company setup has a number of undeniable advantages:
- A foreigner can own a full package of shares of his company without finding a local partner.
- There is no public register of shareholders and directors, which ensures a high level of data confidentiality, including for owners of offshore companies.
- Inexpensive Ajman Free zone visa cost for investors.
- Relatively low cost of the registration procedure.
- Convenient geographical location of the free zone, its proximity to Dubai and Sharjah.
- New convenient for work infrastructure.
- No income taxes.
For setup company in Ajman Free Zone, you can choose from the following its types:
- Free Zone Entity (a company with 1 founder);
- Free Zone Company (a company with from 2 to 5 founders);
- Branch of a Foreign Company or Branch of a Local Company (a branch of a company established outside the UAE or registered in the UAE, respectively).
How to make Ajman Free Zone company formation as quick and profitable as possible
Ajman Free Zone is undoubtedly worthy of the attention of entrepreneurs. Experts of Uae-consult.com say that today it is one of the best, safest, and most comfortable for the work of the free zones of the United Arab Emirates.
Therefore, if you are interested in how to open a company in Ajman Free Zone, you should contact exactly this consulting agency. You will get detailed advice on all issues, determine the type of your company and learn more about the advantages of doing business in the UAE, doing international business in UAE free zones and business immigration to this country.
The main advantages of working with professionals from Uae-consult.com:
- Low Ajman Free Zone company setup cost. Prices for setting up a trading company including trading license and smart office began from $9,000, prices for setting up a professional company with a professional license and smart office – from $10,000.
- Extremely fast and convenient registration procedure. The process of registering a company in Ajman Free Zone will take you only one day and you can start working.
- Low Ajman Free Zone investor visa cost. Spending just 3200 AED, you will get a resident visa valid 3 years in 7-10 days.
- No hidden fees and charges. All official payments you pay directly to the Free Zone accountant.
- Full support during the opening of the company. You will be met at the airport, taken to Ajman and guided through all stages of registration, including receiving documents, stamps, licenses, etc.