Dubai World Central Free Zone
Company formation in Dubai World Central free zone(Dubai South)
The creation of Dubai World Central (DWC) was the initiative of the government of Dubai to blow up the economy of Dubai and turn the emirate into a leading global business, trade and aviation center.
DWC consists of eight areas: aviation, logistics, Al Maktoum International Airport, residential, humanitarian, entertainment, commercial and exhibition, which create an exciting platform for the prosperity of companies. Many investors opt for Dubai World Central to create an enterprise due to its convenient location and the number of significant advantages.
Dubai is an important connecting point between East and West. DWC Free Zone strengthens Dubai's leading position as a logistics and shopping center. It uses the Jebel Ali Port (the largest container port between Singapore and Rotterdam) and easily connects it to Al Maktoum International Airport through the Dubai Special Logistics Corridor.
DWC Dubai has a single customs zone, reducing the time spent on the ground and accelerating the flow of goods of the air-air/sea-air type. With direct access to major trans-Emirate road networks, the DWC Free Zone is a true multimodal logistics platform providing an unprecedented level of connectivity, speed and efficiency.
Key benefits of creating a company in DWC Free Zone
DWC company formation provides an investor with such advantages:
- 100% tax-free operations.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit;
- No income tax.
- No corporate tax.
- The possibility of obtaining a residence or work visa for the investor and employees.
- 11 high-quality commercial buildings.
- Flexible commercial rent.
- The strategic location of the business park of DWC Free Zone.
- Easy access to Al Maktoum International Airport.
- Easy access to the dedicated airport-port corridor, allowing to move goods from the port to the airport in 20 minutes.
- Highway for unobstructed travel.
- Space and facilities for companies to work efficiently.
- Enough free space to expand the activities of Dubai World Center companies.
- The ability to choose a wide range of leasing options, from desktops to large spaces.
Types of licenses and registration features in DWC Dubai
License categories available within Dubai World Central Free Zone:
- Commercial License - allows the owner to provide certain commercial services, including general trading and logistics services.
- Service License - allows the owner to provide the services specified in the license within the free zone of DWC and in other parts of the UAE.
- Industrial License - allows the owner to carry out certain light production activities on the territory of Dubai World Centre Free Zone.
- Education License - allows the owner to provide educational and social services, training in the field of educational assistance and counseling services.
Legal documents that are required for legal entities to set up company in DWC free zone:
- Documents translated into English/Arabic must be done by legal translators and notarized.
- Certificate of registration of companies that will be part of the founders (certified copy).
- The decision of the Board of Directors on the creation of the company (just signed).
- Resolution of the Board of Directors giving the right to sign or power of attorney for a third party (signed, certified and legalized).
- Certificate Good Standing.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Copy of the passport of the director, secretary and manager.
DWC Free Zone Dubai reserves the right to receive additional documents, if necessary.