Ajman Media City Free Zone
Ajman Media City Free Zone located in a small emirate of Ajman with an area of a mere 259 square km is a new UAE free zone founded in 2015. This is the first free zone in Ajman established for entertainment, creative and media businesses. The zone offers the best conditions for small companies that belong to the mentioned categories. This new economic platform has a high potential and will become the most attractive free zone in the country for media and other similar industries in the next few years.
Get business started!
Benefits for media business in Ajman Media Zone
The key advantages to start a new media business in Ajman Media City Free Zone are:
- ownership of 100% of shares without a local business representative as a co-founder;
- no currency control;
- exemption from most taxes (with the exception of a 5% VAT);
- high degree of confidentiality regarding any information about owners, shareholders and company management;
- simple business registration procedure with a possibility to open a company remotely (with only one visit to the country to sign in banking forms);
- accelerated licensing procedure;
- no requirements for minimal capital stock;
- economically stable and secure banks with high rating;
- location in the centre of Ajman, near Dubai, Sharjah and other international airports.
Types of companies and business licenses in Ajman Media City Free Zone
Today, the emirate of Ajman is one of the attractive centers for registering a company and developing international business. Ajman Media City Free Zone offers following legal forms for registering a company:
- Free Zone Entity – a company with one owner.
- Free Zone Company – a company that has more than one owner.
- Branch of a foreign company.
- Branch of a local company.
There are following types of Ajman Media City Free zone license:
- Trading license – for companies engaged in the import and export of goods;
- Service license – for legal entities working in the field of consulting and IT;
- a combination of trade and service activities in one license;
- E-Commerce license – Ajman Media City is one of the few free economic zones in the UAE that provides investors with a license for online trading.
After opening a company in Ajman Media City Free Zone, the client gets 24/7 access to his personal virtual office. All company documents are stored in this office with the ability to view, print, and authenticate them using a unique QR code. Also, the investor receives permission to obtain a tax resident visa and accommodation throughout the UAE.
24 hours to register a company in Ajman Media City Free Zone
Ajman Media City business packages
Ajman Media Zone also offers simplified visa processing for representatives of new companies as well as several types of licenses to choose from depending on the type of activity. There are four business packages available in the free zone:
- Business Club with a license starting from AED 8,500, without a visa, with only 10 hours of working space per month;
- Bronze Office (from AED 11,500) with permanent access to a working space, with one visa;
- Silver Office (from AED 14,500, two visas);
- Golden Office (from AED 25,500, five visas).
Contact Brahma Business Consultancy experts if you are interested in registration of a company in Ajman Media City Free Zone.