UAE Free Zone
BENEFITS THAT GET INVESTOR FROM DOING BUSINESS IN ONE OF UAE FREE ZONE:
UAE FREE TRADE ZONES
FTZ "Dubai International Financial Center" - It is special Free Zone for financial licenses, such as financial, banking, asset management and insurance, Trust companies located in the center of Dubai near Sheikh Zayed road and Financial Center Metro station, as well as prestigious offices.
FTZ "Dubai Silicon Oasis" - this Free Zone mainly specialized on IT companies registration.
FTZ "Jebel Ali Free Zone - On the territory of this FTZ is located one of the largest seaports Jebel Ali. This Free Trade Zone are attracting large investors, providing to them high-quality infrastructure with the necessary set of services, is a leader for industrial and logistics companies
FTZ Dubai Internet City - suitable for registration of large IT companies
FTZ Dubai Knowledge Village" - this FTZ providing facilities for registration educational institutions such as schools, colleges, universities, as well as companies specializing in educational services.
FTZ Ajman Free Zone - Attractive for new companies, it is profitable to open trading, consulting, production companies. The availability of inexpensive warehouses and an advantageous logistics network is located at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf
FTZ "DMCC” - One of the largest FTZ in the UAE, it is possible to obtain all types of trade licenses, also for precious metals and stones, smart offices are allowed. It has a very advantageous location in Dubai, ideal for those companies that want big start up in UAE.
Certified experts of S.H Business Adviser will help to open FTZ company in the UAE easy and fast. You only need to contact us via the phone numbers, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, request a call-back or send an online inquiry. Our specialists will provide you an extensive consultancy, answer your questions and advice you the best solutions according to your special needs in order to ensure stability and success for your business.
FAQ ABOUT UAE Free Zone
What is Freezone companies in UAE?
Why is a free zone company more attractive?
- 100% foreign capital, no local partner, agent required
- No taxes or charges.
- No restrictions on capital or profit exports.
- Opportunity to obtain UAE residence visa for investors, employees and their family members.
- Stable legislation.
- Possibility to hire employees from abroad.
- High level of confidentiality
- bank account opening in UAE
Which is the cheapest free zone in UAE?
Each of the UAE free zones was created for a specific kind of business activity and business management.
- FTZ "Dubai International Financial Center" - for financial, banking, asset management and insurance
- FTZ "umm al quwain” specialized in Industrial, Trading and Logistics.
- FTZ "rak free zone” - for trading, import and export activities
- FTZ Dubai Internet City - for registration of large IT companies
- FTZ “dwc free zone" - for conducting all types of commercial activities.
- FTZ ajman free trade zone - for trading, consulting, production companies due to inexpensive warehouses and an advantageous logistics network at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf
FTZ "dmcc free zone” - One of the largest FTZ in the UAE, it is possible to obtain all types of trade licenses, also for precious metals and stones, smart offices are allowed.