Features of the legalization of documents in Dubai in the UAE in general
The procedure for consular legalization of the document is necessary if the country in which it will be used is not a party to The Hague Convention. Since the United Arab Emirates does not belong to such countries, they require the certification of documents as complete consular legalization.
UAE legalization of documents includes a complex and gradual procedure for providing a document with legal force for using them in the United Arab Emirates. When traveling to the UAE for the purpose of studying, working, family planning or expanding your business, you will undoubtedly face the question of preparing the necessary documents.
The procedure of UAE documents legalization for individuals and legal entities
Documents legalization for individuals
Documents of individuals, such as birth certificates, marriage certificates and others issued outside the UAE, but intended for use in the Emirates, must undergo the following procedure:
- Notarization of a copy of the required document.
- Notarization of the translation of the document into English or Arabic, if the document is issued in another language.
- Certification in the Ministry of Justice;
- Certification in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of origin of the document.
- Certification at the UAE Consulate.
Documents legalization for entities
Legalization of documents for legal entities is almost identical to the procedure described above.
There is also an inverse procedure when you need legalization of documents in UAE in order to use them outside the country. Then the procedure for individuals will consist of the following steps:
- Legalization of the translation of the document into English (if the document is issued only in Arabic).
- This translation is certified by the state body that issued the original document.
- The document and translation are certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the UAE.
- The document and legalized translation are certified by the Consulate of the country in which the document will be used.
Legalization of documents in Dubai for legal entities depends on the government agency of the UAE, which registered this legal entity. The remaining steps are standard:
- Making a certified copy of the document. A copy can only be obtained only by request of a registered agent.
- Certification of a copy at the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Verification of a copy at the Consulate of the country of destination.
How to reduce legalization charges of import documents Dubai and other types of documents
Legalization of documents in the UAE is a rather complicated procedure, which requires not only knowledge but also connections within the country. Therefore, if you do not want to waste precious time and spend extra money, it is best to turn to specialists, such as Uae-consult.com. This will help to significantly reduce legalization charges of import documents Dubai, legal documents in any other emirate and documents for individuals.
It should be noted that legalization services for legal entities usually cost much more than for individuals. More information about the cost you can receive from the company's consultants.
Uae-consult.com staff will advise you on any issues related to the legalization of documents in the UAE and in the shortest possible time will help to carry out this procedure at the highest level. If you need a guarantee of a positive result, this company will become a reliable partner and guide to the business world in the UAE, helping you in opening a company, obtaining a visa, legalizing documents and other aspects.